INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(art. 13 Regolamento UE n. 2016/679)
Ownership of the processing of your personal data
Slowfly Mongolfiere Snc of Oggioni Paolo Mario based in Mondovì (CN), Strada dei Pignolli 66 (hereinafter briefly “Slowfly”), informs you that for the purposes specified below, connected to the provision of its services through its website and for the operation of said website (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”), it processes the personal data provided by you or in any case acquired during the execution of the Services and / or during your navigation on this website, in quality of Owner.
Purpose of the treatment
The processing of your personal data will take place in particular for the purposes of:
- carry out everything necessary for the provision of the Services, which will take place mainly using automated and computerized methods;
- fulfill any related obligation pursuant to applicable regulations;
- where necessary, exercise and / or defend a right in the appropriate places.
The processing of said data takes place with procedures and measures suitable to protect the security in terms of integrity, confidentiality and accessibility of the User’s data in compliance with the provisions of the applicable law, also for profiling purposes based on the preferences expressed by you in the course of navigation on the Site, within the limits and as necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which the data were collected.
Your data will be stored at our office and will be communicated exclusively to the competent subjects for the performance of the services necessary for a correct management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of persons in charge:
- Customer care;
- Administration, accounting office.
Your data will not be disclosed to third party companies or other subjects.
Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Your data is stored on servers located on the Italian territory.
Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal
The provision of data for the purposes listed above is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee the Services or information requested by you.
Cookies are small data files that can be sent from a website to the user’s terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the site on the next visit. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from the hard drive of your terminal, nor transmit computer viruses or acquire email addresses. Cookies can be used both by the owner of the site and by third parties and can be easily disabled by you.
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- the identification details of the owner, managers and designated representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations referred to in number i) and ii) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right ;
object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, by e-mail and / or by traditional marketing methods by telephone.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
How to exercise the rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
a registered letter a.r. to Slowfly Mongolfiere Snc – Strada dei Pignolli, 66 12084 Mondovì (CN)
or by certified email email@example.com
Owner, manager and appointees
The Data Controller, pursuant to the Regulations, is Slowfly Mongolfiere Snc di Oggioni Paolo Mario (Strada dei Pignolli, 66 12084 Mondovì, CN); e-mail: info@Slowfly.it; telephone 335 8307972 in the person of its legal representative.
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
The contents of Slowfly, by way of example and not limited to: photographs, works, images, videos, drawings, documents, logos and any other material, in any published format, including colors, are protected by law. copyright and any other intellectual property right. Reproduction, in whole or in part, in any form without the express consent in writing is prohibited. Slowfly has the exclusive right to prohibit or authorize the reproduction in whole or in part of the contents of its website.
Our policy is to allow the activation of links to our customers. We reserve the right to object to the activation of direct links to our websites and the right to request their removal.
Slowfly has taken every precaution to ensure its users that the contents of its websites are accurate and do not contain incorrect or out-of-date information. However, it does not assume any responsibility towards users for the accuracy and completeness of the published content without prejudice to its liability for willful misconduct and gross negligence and unless otherwise provided by law. Despite being in its own interest, due to the nature of the internet, Slowfly cannot guarantee its users that the website will operate continuously, without interruptions and in the absence of errors or malfunctions due to the Internet connection. In case of difficulty please contact us.